Find Everybody’s Jackpot Video Slot
Have you ever dreamed of being a contestant on a TV game show? Getting chummy with the cheesy game show host and possibly win cool prizes? Now your chance to experience it when you play Everybody’s Jackpot at this casino. While this game show isn’t on TV and your friends and family can’t tune in, you can see the game show host and win great prizes, inclosing a progressive jackpot.
The 8 payline online slot machine takes place a 3x3 reels that are designed to look like the set of a popular game show. Spin the reels and see what prizes await you. The game includes an Free spin feature with an extra w8ild thrown in to increase your odds. Get all the details in this Casino.com game review.
- Game Type: 3 reels, 3 rows, 8 paylines
- RTP: 94.01%
- Volatility: Low- Medium
- Theme: Game Show, TV game show
- Release Year: 2016
Play for Real Money
You will need an active online casino account to get on the Everybody’s Jackpot game. Click on the image above and enter your name, address, email address, and phone number to get started. Then visit the Cashier and select a secure payment method to transfer funds to your account. Before you start playing, visit the Casino.com promotions page and check out the latest Welcome Bonus that’s waiting for you.
Everybody’s Jackpot has a progressive jackpot that is randomly triggered during regular gameplay. If you win the jackpot, it will pay out 70% of the pot, and the remaining 30% will be distributed to qualifying players. The base game jackpot comes from the game show host and pays out 250x when getting three in a row.
The 9 spaces on the reels all spin independently and stop one at a time, rotating between clockwise and counterclockwise. To start the game, set your bet click on the spin button. To win, you’ll need to have 3 matching symbols in a row going up, down, across, or diagonal. The two exceptions are the red-haired hostess and the scatter symbol which don’t have to be on a payline to payout.
- Coins: There is a nice betting range in this slot game, starting with an 8p minimum bet to a $40 maximum bet. Take note that all payouts are based on the line bet which starts with just 1p to $5 per line.
- Symbols: There are 9 regular symbols. The smiling game show host is the top overall symbol with a max payout of 250x the line bet. His red-haired hostess is next and is the only symbol that pays out whenever it appears anywhere on the reels. Next are prizes that can be won in the fictional game show, a few bars of gold, stacks of cash, gold watch, and a green sapphire necklace. The last three symbols are A, K and Q. You can see the payouts in the paytable below.
- Wild: The Wild symbol only appears during the bonus games. It can substitute for all the regular symbols on the reels.
- Scatter: The game logo is the scatter symbol. It starts paying out when there are at least 2 on the reels during a single spin. When there are 3 or more, you will trigger the bonus game feature.
|Symbols||1x on Reels||2x on Reels||3x on Reels|
|Game Show Host||-||-||250x|
|Game Show Hostess||2x||20x||150x|
|Symbol||2x on Reels||3x on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels||6x on Reels||7x on Reels||8x on Reels||9x on Reels|
- Bonus Features: When three or more scatter symbols are on the reels at the same time, it will trigger 12 free spins. The Wild symbol is added to the center reel and can substitute for all the regular symbols. The scatter symbol is in play during the bonus games, and you can trigger 12 additional bonus spins if another 3 lands on the reels at once.
Here is what makes this game Everybody’s Jackpot. As mentioned above, the progressive jackpot pays out 70% of the pot to a randomly selected player during any regular spin. Of the remaining 30%;
- 15% is paid out evenly to all qualified players
- 15% is paid out to all qualified players, based on how much they’ve bet over the past 24 hours.
A qualified player is anyone who has made at least $50 in bets in Everybody’s Jackpot in the 24 hours before the jackpot is won. You don’t have to be playing, or even logged in, to receive your portion of the jackpot. You will be notified the next time you log in to your Casino.com account.
Software and Mobile Experience
Playtech did a great job is providing a top-notch mobile experience for punters who prefer playing casino games on their mobile devices. With just a 3x3 grid, there is no issue with trying to fit too much information on the smaller screen. The buttons located under the reels are resized, making it easy to play. Everybody’s Jackpot can be played in both landscape and portrait modes and the gaming experience is the same regardless of how you choose to hold your phone.
Having the potential to win a portion of a progressive jackpot, even when you’re not playing, is a pretty unique feature and sets Everybody’s Jackpot apart from other progressive jackpots. Even without the jackpot, this is a very entertaining slot game with a unique layout and solid payouts, which is one of the reasons it’s become very popular among punters. It is only available for real money play, so create your Casino.com account and make a deposit today.