Play Chippendale Slot Game
The hot male dancers of the Chippendale club are ready to entertain you at Casino.com. But instead of dancing for tips, they’re hoping to pay money to you. The more clothes they take off in the 20 payline Chippendale slot game, the bigger your payouts will be.
Between the music in the background and the sounds from actual Chippendale performances, you’ll get the feeling of being in the club when you play this slot game. Although, while the dancers do remove several layers of clothing throughout the game, they always stay partially dressed.
Get all the latest details in this Casino.com slot game review.
- Game Type: 3 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- RTP: 92.00%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Erotic, Dancers
- Provider: Playtech
- Min Bet $: 0.01
- Max Bet $: 1,000
- Release Year: 2013
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
If you’re more interested in watching the Chippendale dancers than winning real money, play this slot game in the Casino.com Practice Mode. The free version is identical to the real money game, except you can’t win any money. It is a good way to test out the game and see if it’s a good fit for you.
Play for Real Money
The only way to walk out of a Chippendale performance with more money than you came with is to register your online casino account and play this slot game for real money. Click on the game image below to open the registration page and enter the required information. Next, select your payment method to make your first deposit and collect your exclusive Welcome Package. Check out the Promotions page for all the latest bonus information.
While there is no progressive or fixed jackpot on offer, the top-paying Chippendale dancer can offer a jackpot prize up to 1,500x your line bet, while in stage three of the striptease. This could translate to a $75,000 win if you make the $50 max line bet and land five of these symbols in a row.
There are 20 adjustable paylines in Chippendale. Once you decide how many to activate, choose your bet size and click on the Spin button to play. A winning combination must begin on the first reel on the left.
- Coins and How the Bets Work: Click the Plus or Minus icons to change the size of your line bet. The smallest available coin is just one cent, and if you only activate one payline, your total bet will be just $0.01. There are many different coins to choose from, with the largest being a $50 coin. Activate all 20 paylines to place the $1,000 max bet. Take note that all payouts are multipliers of the line bet.
- Symbols: There are five dancers that make up the high-value symbols. Each of the symbols has three levels, and as they undress, their value increases. This will be explained in greater detail in the Bonus Features section below. The suit-wearing dancer is the top-paying symbol with a max payout of 1,500x. He is followed by dancers wearing rock-and-roll, biker, fireman, and cowboy costumes. The low-value symbols are A, K, Q, J, and 10 symbols. You can see a complete breakdown of payouts in the paytable below.
- Wild: The bowtie and cufflinks symbols are wild and can appear on the middle three reels.
- Scatter: The Chippendale dance stage is the scatter symbol. It pays out a multiplier of the total bet when there are three or more on the reels at once.
- Bonus Symbol: The Bonus Wheel symbol triggers the Sizzling Spin Bonus feature when it lands on reels 1, 3, and 5 on a single spin.
|Symbol||2 on a payline||3 on a payline||4 on a payline||5 on a payline|
|Dancer in Suit||4x/8x/12x||30x/60x/90x||125x/250x/375x||500x/1,000x/1,500x|
|Rock and Roll Dancer||3x/6x/9x||25x/50x/75x||80x/160x/240x||300x/600x/900x|
- Bonus Features: As mentioned above, each of the Chippendale dancer symbols has three levels. Once a dancer partakes in a win, he will remove a layer of clothing, and the payout will increase. Once a dancer completes all three stages of stripping, they will redress and start over again
When the Sizzling Spin Bonus symbol appears on reels 1,3, and 5, you’ll be taken to a bonus round. Here a topless Chippendale dancer will spin the big wheel for you, and where it stops will display the bet multiplier that determines your win total.
Software and Mobile Experience
Playtech attempted to go where no one casino game developer has gone before – the world of male strippers. They ended up with a quality slot game, complete with unique features and top-notch graphics. Chippendales is a mobile-friendly slot game that is compatible with most Android and iOS devices. The buttons are a bit small, but you can still read them and tap on them without any trouble.
What is the RTP of the Chippendale slot game?
Chippendale has an RTP of just 92%, which is well below average for a non-progressive jackpot slot game.
What is the jackpot in the Chippendale slot game?
When the suit-wearing dancer removes his shirt, things steam up with a possible jackpot win of 1,500x your line bet.
What is the biggest possible win?
The biggest single-line win is $75,000, which you can win while making the $50 max bet and land five of the top—paying symbols in a row.
Can I play Chippendale on mobile?
Yes. Chippendale is a mobile-friendly casino game.
With a 1,500x jackpot and symbol that can increase in value after a win, Chippendale is a great choice when looking for a fun slot game to play. You will need to register your online casino account and make a deposit before you can play for real money. Get started on the right foot and collect your Casino.com Welcome Package and start playing today!