At Casino.com, we believe that it is important for you to be reunited with your money as quickly as possible. It is also essential that we abide by regulatory practices to process withdrawal requests in a secure and legally compliant manner. Due to this, we require all new members to verify their identity before their first withdrawal request can be processed.
Please note that we will only have to verify your identity the one time, so you should not be asked to share these documents with us again.
To verify your identity and proceed with your withdrawal request, we will require the following forms of identification. These should be scanned or digitally photographed and emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure that each file is 1MB or under, and that the email does not exceed 10MB. Acceptable file types are jpeg, tiff or pdf.
1. Valid Photographic ID
We accept the following forms of photographic ID, provided the signature, name and photograph are clearly visible. You can click on the below options to view an example of each:
2. Credit Card
We require a copy of the front and back of the card that you use to fund your account. The first 6 and last 4 digits of your long credit card number are required. The remaining digits can be hidden, as can the last 3 digits of the security code from the back of your card. If you use more than one card to fund your account, you may be asked to supply copies for the additional cards as well.
You can find an example of this by clicking here.
Please note, a recent card statement may be provided as an alternative option, but only if the credit card itself is not available.
3. Proof of address
There is a chance that we may also need to verify your address. If so, this can be done using either a utility bill, credit card bill or bank statement. Please note: we cannot accept the following as a valid proof of address document – phone/mobile phone bills; statements from online-only banking services or institutions, including but not limited to providers such as Revolut, Monzo, Monese, N26, Tandem, Starling Bank, Transfer Wise, Bunq, Bnex, etc. The document must be dated in the last 3 months and we must be able to see, the full document, be clearly legible, with all edges of the paper visible.
The full document will need to be clearly legible, with all edges of the paper visible.
It can take up to 72 hours to process your documents and update your account. After this, you will able to withdraw from your account.
For your own security and convenience, we recommend that you email your documents to us. However, you may also fax or post these using the details below:
- Fax: +44 208 166 1325
- Post: Casino.com Member Service, PO Box 1240, Gibraltar
Please note that, under certain circumstances, additional documentation may be required, such as confirmation of deposits, a bank reference or notarised ID. The provision of these documents will be at your own cost, and they may need to be sent to our postal address.
General Withdrawal Information
Withdrawal limits can be seen in the table below.
VIP and Elite players enjoy higher monthly withdrawal limits.
Bronze, Silver and Gold:
|Currency||Monthly Limit||Processing Time|
|15,000||up to 3 business days|
|22,500||up to 3 business days|
|Other||Currency equivalent of $22,500 USD||up to 3 business days|
|Currency||Monthly Limit||Processing Time|
|30,000||1-2 business days|
|50,000||1-2 business days|
|Other||Currency equivalent of $50,000 USD||1-2 business days|
Processing times are indicated in the above table but only come into effect once we have received and verified your required documentation.
How long will it take to process my withdrawal request?
- You can only withdraw using previous depositing methods
- You will be able to cancel your withdrawal and have the funds returned to your Casino.com account balance up until the moment that the withdrawal is processed by the casino
- Your withdrawal method may be restricted based on your country. Please contact support for further information on which withdrawal methods are available to you.
- Please note that if you have any outstanding bonuses on your account you will not be able to withdraw until you meet the terms of that bonus. Please click here for promotional information.
- Large withdrawals might take longer to be processed (5 days).
- If you have partaken in any form of bonus abuse, cheating, fraud or taken advantage of any software or system bug or failure as further described in our General Promotional Terms and Conditions, then your withdrawal may be delayed and any winnings stemming from such abuse may be withheld. Such actions are taken on accounts at the point of withdrawal request.
- Due to strict anti-money laundering requirements we require one or more forms of documentation to verify your identity as set out above. If for a continuous period of 180 days from our request for this verification documentation, we have still not received the same from you then the funds remaining in your account will be removed and your account closed.
- Certain payment methods (Instadebit and Instant Payments by Citadel) have extended processing periods of between 6-12 days and therefore, withdrawals using these methods may take longer.
- Please note that using credit or debit cards that are registered to a Company (“corporate card”) rather than to the Player’s name is generally prohibited. By using a corporate card you confirm that you are authorised to use such a card to access our Services. Please note that once we become aware that you are using a corporate card, you will be required to prove that you are authorised to use such card(s) to use our Services. If you are using or wish to use a corporate card, please contact customer support for more information.
- Please note that in certain circumstances, you may be required to confirm in writing any deposits you have made into your account.
- Casino.com does not accept payment methods in individuals’ names that are different to the registered account holder and have automated and manual solutions to prevent such registrations as far as is possible. Should a payment method be discovered on an account with different registered name details and where there is no evidence of fraudulent activity, Mansion will prevent further usage of that particular payment method and take steps to cover the liability through future transactions. Any accounts similarly detected but with potentially suspicious activity will however be sanctioned, with Mansion reserving the right to request additional documents for due diligence purposes in line with the verification policy.