At Casino.com we believe that online gambling should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment.
As a safer gambling provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online casino environment for our valued players.
Most online casino players gamble within their means and enjoy their time spent in the casino, whereas some players struggle to stay in control.
This page covers the various options we offer our players to stay in control of and be comfortable with their time and money spent with us. If you have any concerns or questions that are not covered here, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to help.
Important Rules for Safer Gambling
Keep the following in mind to ensure your gambling stays fun:
- Gamble – for entertainment purposes only.
- Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus.
- Plan ahead - Set a money and time limit and stick to them.
- Don’t expect to win – odds are you will lose.
- Never gamble on credit.
- Create balance in your life – don't let gambling interfere with work or your personal life.
- Don’t chase lost money – it's unlikely you'll win it back and very possible you'll lose more.
- Don't use gambling to cope with physical or emotional pain - Seek professional help.
Help and Support
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
If you answered “yes” to one or more questions, then you might want to consider looking at your gambling more closely.
You may be struggling with issues related to gambling. Reaching out for help is a big step and we encourage you to seek support as soon as possible.
For help and advice, get in touch with one of the following organisations:
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience with problem gambling with an aim to helping other compulsive gamblers recover.
Gambling Therapy is a global service offering free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by problem gambling.
QuitGamble.com is an online platform for people with gambling problems and their relatives. You can share experiences and find the support you need to help you stay in control. It's available 24/7 in the mobile app and on desktop.
Protection of Minors
You must be 18+ to enjoy our services.
To diminish the chance of underage gambling, we ask for identification and documentation if we suspect a customer is under 18.
Although we dedicate a lot of time and resources to ensure there are no minors playing, we feel this prevention works best as a shared responsibility between us and the minor’s parents/guardians.
Please take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and playing in the casino:
- Make sure you don't leave your computer or mobile unattended when logged into a gambling account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Use child-protection software, such as Net Nanny to block gambling sites from minors.
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us or accessing the casino, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gambling Management Tools
To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide gambling management tools.
Deposit limits may be set for daily, weekly and monthly periods:
This functionality is available within the cashier when signed into your account, or via the link below.
Any decrease in your limits will be applied immediately, with any increase being subject to a 24-hour cooling off period, at which point you will have to confirm the change. Deposit limits will be shared between all active accounts that you have in the Mansion network.
Click here to set a deposit limit.
If you wish to restrict the amount of money you can lose on a monthly basis, please contact our Customer Support Team via any of our channels and they will escalate your request to the respective department. The limit will be set as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours) and we will confirm once it is active.
We're always sorry to see players leave, but if you feel you need a break from the casino, you can request that we close your account by speaking to one of our Customer Support agents.
Please note: this option does not prevent you from reopening your account at any time. For problem gambling related account closures please use Self Exclusion - see below.
If you want to take a break from gambling you can request a “Time Out” of 24 hours up to 6 weeks by contacting our Customer Support Team.
Once you have requested a 'Time Out', you will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as this has been actioned (usually within 24 hours). This email will confirm that your account has been restricted and for how long.
Once the Time Out period has lapsed the restrictions are removed automatically.
If your gambling is having a negative impact and gambling management tools like deposit or loss limits are not doing enough to control your play, please block yourself from logging in for as long as you feel necessary. You can contact our Customer Support Team at any time requesting self-exclusion for a period between 6 months and 5 years.
Once you have elected to 'self-exclude', you will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as this has been actioned (usually within 24 hours). This email will confirm that your account has been frozen and for how long, as well as containing information about safer gambling for your benefit. During the exclusion period you will be unable to access your account.
Upon completion of the Self Exclusion period, you must contact us directly should you wish to reactivate your account and resume playing. Your account will then be reviewed and will be considered for reopening subject to a 24-hour cooling off period.
We strongly recommend, should you be considering a self-exclusion on your Mansion accounts, to extend this to accounts you hold with other gambling operators.
If you require further information or feel you may have a gambling issue, please contact our Customer Support Team via the know channels.